Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Wedding Dress Consignment Shops - Cincinnati/Dayton/KY area?

Does anyone know of wedding dress consignment shops in the area? I know of Chaz Bridal and Snooty Fox carrying bridal gowns. Do you know of anywhere else?

Re: Wedding Dress Consignment Shops - Cincinnati/Dayton/KY area?

• Options
    cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Black and White Exchange in Sharonville.  It just opened this past Monday.  513-264-0460.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great, thank you!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you still looking for a wedding dress?  I have a size 10, with a built in 36B bra, strapless heartshaped top, with a detachable train, and a short veil.  It has pearls and beads all over the dress and train.  It was cleaned and has preserved in an airtight box.  If you are interested, I was going to ask $200 or best offer.  It cost $1200.
    Marilyn
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_wedding-dress-consignment-shops-cincinnatidaytonky-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:741c7fb2-c3d6-4364-a56c-00fc7f3aa7d8Post:e2c67331-cb01-495b-9a07-3aa7edc6607f">Re: Wedding Dress Consignment Shops - Cincinnati/Dayton/KY area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you still looking for a wedding dress?  I have a size 10, with a built in 36B bra, strapless heartshaped top, with a detachable train, and a short veil.  It has pearls and beads all over the dress and train.  It was cleaned and has preserved in an airtight box.  If you are interested, I was going to ask $200 or best offer.  It cost $1200. Marilyn
    Posted by MarilynB251[/QUOTE]

do u still have the dress?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards