Colorado-Denver
Options

Steamer...

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can rent a Steamer for my wedding??  I just need it for the day for dresses and so on but I didn't want to buy one so I thought I would see if any of you know if I can rent one somewhere.  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Steamer...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just on the DIY board and someone asked about using a hot shower as a steamer. You would hang your dress on the back of the bathroom door and steam up the bathroom. I think I might just do this with my dress. It's bound to get wrinkled anyways from sitting in the car. But I heard places like target sell them cheap. Hope that help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about renting, but we got a super cheap steamer from target a few years ago when fiance and I moved in together. It works great and is fast--I actually have not used an iron since we bought it. I'd recomend just buying one and then you can use it whenever in place of an iron. I love that I can get wrinkles out of a silk shirt and then khaki pants right away without worrying.

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I am just going to buy one from Target that way if we need it for other stuff down the road we have i like my linen pants in the summert...plus I don't feel like doing research anymore to find one to rent I mean really I have 12 days till my wedding I don't need to be thinking about that with everything else going on!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards