Colorado
Options

Camping at Ceremony/Reception Site

Does anyone know of a place  in Colorado (no more than a couple of hours from Denver) to have your ceremony & reception that allows tent camping for the guests. I know some of the State Parks have options but they have restrictions such as small capacities and alcohol (only 3.2 beer). Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: Camping at Ceremony/Reception Site

• Options
    edited December 2011
     Yes we have your spot Andrus Retreat Center in Boulder andrusretreatcenter.com

• Options
    HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on the boards. You have been reported. (not you, OP, the other response).

Sadly I have no input/suggestions for you OP. Hopefully a non-vendor will have some ideas for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know it's a bit farther than you wanted from Denver... It's kinda like 2.5 - 3 hours. - Rifle creek golf course.  Rifle Gap is just above it. (talking less than 5 minutes away.)  The golf course allows you to have ceremony outside there, the reception inside, and you and your guests can camp afterward if you want, or use the local  hotels.  They're pretty budget friendly too.  $30/head(could be more depending on what you order).  It's not fancy fancy, but it's still kinda nice.  depending on you're "party" size.  It's working well for ours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards