South Carolina

Myrtle Beach Wedding - Best DJ and Officiant

I had to post my wedding experience because I have found a diamond in the ruff.  I planned a wedding in Myrtle Beach remotely from IL and it proved to be quite difficult because the general theme from vendors was "I will get to it when I feel like it."  However, through a recommendation of another DJ, I found Paul Matthews.  For my wedding planning, he almost always answered my phone calls or returned them almost immediately. He was very insightful and was very flexible with what I wanted. 

Two weeks before the wedding, my original officiant (Shan Coughlin) backed out to attend a personal wedding.  Crazy, I know!  Anyway, Paul also officiates weddings and while I stunned him with the last minute request, he said he would officiate my wedding and it would be beautiful and it was!  While I thought it may be odd to have my DJ also officiate my wedding, it wasn't.  He is very professional, very well spoken and I cannot express in words how grateful I am that I found someone so wonderful!!

The same comments carry over to the reception.  He did an incredible job and I am posting to give advice for others that may want to have a reliable DJ/Officiant and the confidence of having a hassle free wedding.

His website is www.myrtlebeachdjonline.com.

Re: Myrtle Beach Wedding - Best DJ and Officiant

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards