Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

riverwood inn/earle brown center reviews

Hi, my friend is looking at either earle brown center or riverwood inn as possible venues for her wedding/reception. Anyone had their wedding either place? reviews? TIA

Re: riverwood inn/earle brown center reviews

• Options
    I haven't had my wedding at either, but I've been to the Earle Brown center.  It was a nice venue.  There was plenty of room for the guests.  I guess the only thing I didn't really like was that there were many weddings happening there that night.  The bride and groom got married right in the reception room and during their vows in front of this beautiful picture window, another bride and groom were outside the window taking pictures.

So I suppose if your friend is considering Earle Brown, just know that there will be other weddings there and you might see other brides and grooms walking around.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    Riverwood Inn in Otsego? I looked into it for mine and was really dissappointed.  The rooms & hallways were really worn & smelled stuffy. The outdoor reception tent was super hot & the bright green carpet looked pretty tacky. Timothy's, their bar/restaurant, looked nice. I think it had just been updated recently.

Overall, the place looks pretty run-down. Sorry, not trying to be a debbie downer :(  I was really excited about it from looking at pictures online, but in person it definitely needs some TLC.

Good luck with the search!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    2nd for earle brown, The food is amazing and Mary is really nice to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards