Kansas

Ceremony AND Reception venues??

I am looking for a venue where I can hold both my ceremony and reception. I am looking for a unique place. I would like a place that has 2 seperate rooms/floors.....one for the ceremony, the other for the reception. So far I have looked at Club 1000 and it seems to be my best bet. I looked at the Berg Event Space last night and fell in LOVE. That is the style I am looking for...urban loft...trendy. However, the whole room flip scares me!!

ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! I have looked online at places such as Hobbs Building, Arts Incubator, 1617 Event space...etc. That is the style I am looking for.

OR, if you have had your ceremony and reception at Berg Event Space I would love to hear how it went for you! thanks!

Re: Ceremony AND Reception venues??

• seppun_iruseppun_iru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is there a place elsewhere to have a cocktail hour? like another room downstairs or something? When are you getting married? I'm just starting looking and am totally overwhelmed!
  • seppun_iruseppun_iru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided on the Midland. Apparently people don't usually have both there, but we are attempting to keep cost down. (lol it's not happening) Anyway they have a ton of options and it is STUNNING! My original idea was Uniion Station, but it was too pricey for us, but AMAZING. They have options for ceremony and reception. Powell Gardens (not technically in KC) I've seen some loft spaces that would work as well. Good luck finding something!
  • GreenDinosGreenDinos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Californos in Westport- LOVED them! I posted my full review of vendors in this board too.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The Loretto can do both as well.
    Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    So I don't know if you are wanting to keep it in Kansas City but about 20 minutes south of olathe on 169 in Paola Ks is Evergreen Events! Gorgeous upstairs for ceremonies and just absolutely beautiful downstairs for the reception there is a website I believe tit is evergreenevents.com or just google it. its just a gorgeous building in a gorgeous location. Good Luck 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards