Florida-North Florida

New to the boards... and Hello! Gulf Shores Bride here.

Been engaged for a while & lurking on the Alabama boards but think that these boards may be more helpful since many vendors in Pensacola cover Gulf Shores. No beach brides on the Bama boards and very little action at all. 

We are just starting the process but only have 6 months is that feasible? Have my dress & BM's dresses and condo with beach area for ceremony but need just about everything else!  

~Jami

Re: New to the boards... and Hello! Gulf Shores Bride here.

• edited December 2011
    I guess I should mention reception venue, DJ & photographer are next on my to do list. Venue first though so I can get invites going....  aaaayeeee....
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! :) You can get everything done in 6 months...you just have to set your priorities and make yourself stay on task.

You might not get your first choice on reception venues however, so be open to lots of ideas.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • CaelasmomCaelasmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      We are using Matt Garner (Music by Matt) for DJ and Michelle Lee for our photographer.  Matt is in Pensacola and Michelle just moved to Niceville.  Not sure what they would charge for travel.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jami! I've been on the Alabama boards and the focus is mainly in Birmingham. My  FI and I have recently disucussed having a beach wedding, but we definitely have plenty of time to decide. I really don't know where to start. Good Luck finding vendors.
    Next to being married, a girl likes being crossed now and then. - Jane Austen
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Perdido Key our dj's wife helped us with vendor choices she also planned their destination wedding up in Tennessee (I think) so she is very understanding & helpful. 

She recommended 

for photographers

and they are 

www.firstdayentertainment.com Ask for Sue she is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    what about venues? we are really wanting to find a beachfront home to rent… 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards