Florida-Central Florida

Magic Occasions Catering

Had a meeting with Magic Occasions and their prices are great but I'd like to hear from someone who has actually used them. What did you think about their food and service? Also, how was your cake?

Thanks!
kevan

Re: Magic Occasions Catering

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never actually heard of them.... we are using Tuxedo catering, they had great prices and Lehla seemed very friendly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I have never used them either : ( I have used Big City Catering for some other events not a wedding though and they were amazing to work with and the food was great. I'll repost if I hear anything about Magic Occasions though. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using them for my wedding in October.  Very budget-friendly, and our tasting sold us on using them.  My fiance is Italian, and I am Puertorrican, so we wanted a menu that blended a bit of both.  They obviously had the Italian part of the menu down pat, but they blew me away with their latin versions of the dishes we chose.  Yum.  We also tasted some of their cake flavors and they were excellent.  They've been in the catering business for a while, and have catered at my venue before (Winter Park Farmers Market), so I'm confident that they'll do a great job on the big day.
  • chiokevanchiokevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a farmers market wedding too, can't wait to read your reviews and see the pics.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll definitely post pics after the wedding.  I've had such a hard time finding pictures online of the WPFM all done up for a wedding reception.  Seems odd, really...when I booked it last fall (my wedding is this October) the only dates they had available before December were mid-July and October 30th!  I'm DIY-ing just about everything, so I'll post pics when I have them.
  • chiokevanchiokevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had no idea how quickly it fills up. I called on monday to reserve my date that is 15 months away and some one called on the Friday before and took my day! It was unbeliveable! If i had called one business day sooner I'd have a saturday wedding, now I'm having a friday one, but everything happens for a reason :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards