New Hampshire

PIP: I'm Married!!!...where to get my dress cleaned?

HI Ladies! I can't believe it! I'm actually married! Thanks so much for all your help during my planning. You all helped me with everything from listening to my dress disaster story with Irene in alterations at DB in Nashua, to helping me find the hidden gem that was Grennon's which had every hydrangea and orchid I could've wanted for the bouts, pomanders, bouquets, etc. Here's a few preliminary pics...honestly waiting a month for the professional pictures is nerve wracking!

(Thanks to Janine for posting her candid photos so quickly!)

Unfortunately I spilled lobster cream sauce on my gown during the best man's toast, most of which I got out with a Tide pen. Can you ladies point me in the right direction of a credible cleaner that can get my dress pristine before I get it preserved? (Btw, has anyone done the gown preservation at David's Bridal?)

Thanks again for everything, you ladies have been the best! I'll be posting vendor reviews in the next couple weeks. :)
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PIP: I'm Married!!!...where to get my dress cleaned?

• edited December 2011
    Hello and congratulations!  I never ended up getting my dress cleaned (horrible bride I am!)  A few brides last year used WedClean and gave them great reviews.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards