Michigan-Grand Rapids

Wedding Registries

We are looking into where to register.  Anybody have any recommendations?  I've heard that different stores have different return policies.  Who do you think has the best?

TIA!

Rhonda

Re: Wedding Registries

• AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Bed Bath and Beyond.  Most helpful service, best return policy.
  • edited December 2011
    We are registering with Bed Bath and Beyond as well. They have almost everything.
    Also registering for Crate & Barrel because we live in Chicago currently - although I know they don't have one in GR so it doesn't make much sense there.
    Lindsey & John
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    275image 183image 92image
  • edited December 2011
    Same as above...we registered BB&B and my fiance loved that they so attentive to us. They treat their engaged couples with extra care while you are there!  totally recommed them. Plus they offer other deals to you after you get married also! :)

We also registered at Macy's...not as happy with them. They don't keep much in the stores and anything that has to be ordered, your guest will have to pay shipping on it also.

I have also heard of couples doing like home depot, lowes, target, jcpenny, and I'm sure there are more!

Good luck, I hope this is helpful.
  • 1xBitten2xshy1xBitten2xshy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, ladies.  I was trying to decide if Kohls would be a good place to go or not.  I'd thought about BB&B as well.  Now I'm pretty well decided on BB&B; we'll see about Kohls.  May also do Menards or the like - we'd like a small freezer.
  • ajgolden04ajgolden04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am trying to decide and when I looked into Kohl's I wasn't impressed with the fact that a lot of what I wanted was not available in stores and was only on line.  I know when I am shopping for wedding gifts I don't want to have to deal with the whole shipping thing so that is why I decided against Kohl's.  It may be better for you in that area.  I love the store itself, but just didn't have munch luck with the registry.  I am currently trying to decide between jcpenney or scrapping that all together and doing a travel agency type registry for our honeymoon....not sure about it though. Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards