Missouri-St Louis
Options

Chair rentals?

Where can we get these in the St. Louis area?  Anyone rented these who can advise?

I like the Chiavari chairs, but I've seen  "banquet" chairs that have a similar style, but cheaper in other states.  Anyone rented white wooden folding chairs? 

Re: Chair rentals?

• Options
    rweiss07rweiss07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting black wooden folding chairs from Weindhart
    They are great there and have been around forever that makes me feel confident in them

The chairs are $2.25 a piece
    I know they have chivali in golden and a dark wood (no silver) and are about $8 a piece

I think I have an extra 10% off coupon I can send you I will check and let you know   They do insist they have the actual coupon not just mention of it, but I'd be happy to mail it to you
  • Options
    jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented white wooden folding chairs (they're actually made of resin) through Aries Co.  I don't remember how much they were per chair, but when you're figuring cost remember to add in their delivery and/or setup fees (most rental places charge extra for delivering after noon on Saturdays, or "after hours").  We looked at several companies and while others may have had a cheaper price per chair, were more expensive after factoring in delivery.  They were easy to work with and we had no problems with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  I sent you a PM with my address.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards