Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Enzoani Dakota Wedding Dress

Does anyone have the Enzoani Dakota Wedding Dress?
Anyone know where to get it in Australia?

Re: Enzoani Dakota Wedding Dress

• Options
    Hello!
    I'm getting married in May 19 this year and was thinking of selling my dress.
    I have yet to go for the fitting. I am a size 2-4 (street size) but the dress I ordered was size 10 (couture size). I'm 5'4" tall.
    Would you be interested?
    Thanks,

Sylvie
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the offer, but it won't work out for me.
  • Options
    <div>Hi,</div><div>I was wondering how much you would be sellling your dress for. I am about the same size as you and love that dress. Please also let me know what kind of alterations you did and any pics would be helpful!</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks, Christina</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_enzoani-dakota-wedding-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:e3bc0b01-93d9-41ed-93d9-d686b66415e5Post:f2038ffa-cb46-4f1e-b993-484f8dc30901">Re: Enzoani Dakota Wedding Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I'm getting married in May 19 this year and was thinking of selling my dress. I have yet to go for the fitting. I am a size 2-4 (street size) but the dress I ordered was size 10 (couture size). I'm 5'4" tall. Would you be interested? Thanks, Sylvie
    Posted by Sylvie&Jerry[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards