Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Finished photo guestbook - link in post! Best pen to use?

Photo guestbook is finished and ordered!!  Here is the link if you want to check it out :)
http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/wedding/wedding-guest-book-5139708

I loved using Mixbook to create this book, and the book of b-pics for FI :)  They were very easy to use and turned out great!  My one tip is that you have to save EACH individual page after you are done editing it - otherwise you will lose your changes!

My question is that I'm wondering if a fine point sharpie would be the best to write on it with - has anyone had any experience with this?  What did you use?  What smeared, what didn't?

TIA!

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finished photo guestbook - link in post! Best pen to use?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great! I love your pictures.
    We made a guestbook like this and are planning on using a fine point Sharpie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I know I "signed off" but I'm bored in my last hour at work so I'm lurking! First of all your book is adorable! Secondly, I recommend Archiver's Slick Writers Fine Point Markers. I ordered them in 3 different colors off a recommendation from another knottie and they dry instantly so it won't smear on the pages
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your book is cute!!!  Great job!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_finished-photo-guestbook-post-pen-use?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:c2e66cbf-1eb3-4a7f-bd8c-cea113f044bePost:0f8d3341-4ace-41f4-a499-41779abe589b">Re: Finished photo guestbook - link in post! Best pen to use?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I know I "signed off" but I'm bored in my last hour at work so I'm lurking! First of all your book is adorable! Secondly, I recommend Archiver's Slick Writers Fine Point Markers. I ordered them in 3 different colors off a recommendation from another knottie and they dry instantly so it won't smear on the pages
    Posted by leggwilliams[/QUOTE]

Where did you get these pens from?  I have a book also from mixbook for our guestbook and still need to get pens.  TIA
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_finished-photo-guestbook-post-pen-use?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:c2e66cbf-1eb3-4a7f-bd8c-cea113f044bePost:58b8056b-9579-4766-869b-c41010067a8e">Re: Finished photo guestbook - link in post! Best pen to use?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finished photo guestbook - link in post! Best pen to use? : Where did you get these pens from?  I have a book also from mixbook for our guestbook and still need to get pens.  TIA
    Posted by tegdirb2001[/QUOTE]

I just got mine off the Archiver's website because we don't have an Archiver's store around me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks great! I would go with a fine point sharpie. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great job Jen!  = )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Archiver's in Maple Grove and just asked what would be best for our guestbook-we made one on shutterfly. They let me buy a couple types and try them out at home, then return what smeared too much. We ended up with the slick writers too, but I recommend trying them out if you can just to be safe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards