California-Northern
Options

Lily Rose Photography

Has anyone used her? I am thinking about switching photographers and she seems really reasonable and has beauitful pictures.

Re: Lily Rose Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had a very positive experience with Lily Rose. 

They have always been quick to respond to emails (big deal to me.)  Our engagement session went fabulously.  The quality of our engagement album is superb. 

During the day, our photographers (TJ and Dawna) blended into the crowd.  We really wanted to capture the day, and did not want a lot of formal pictures. 

We have not received our wedding proofs yet, but I have seen some teasers.  (My post is further down.)  I will be receiving the disc some time in the next week or so, and will post more pictures then.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your review. I am actually putting the deposit down for her this week. She responded to every email within an hour of sending it even on Thanksgiving. She also sent me her contract that was very detailed, which I liked.

I had previously booked with a different photographer but we are cutting our losses and going with someone who has more experience and reviews. I didn't do a lot research the first time and have learned my lesson.

Your pictures are beautiful! Congrats on your beautiful wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards