October 2012 Weddings

Book check in.

What is everyone reading?  Or what do you plan on reading this week?

Also, Amazon has a Cyber Monday deal on Kindles for anyone that wants one!
Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Book check in.

• I just got my Kindle Fire last week on an Amazon lightning deal.  I have a lot of books on my Christmas list, so I didn't want to buy any of those books.  I ended up scanning the free books section of the Kindle store.  I read Darkness Falls for free.  I liked it and then immediately followed it up with the second book of the series for only 99 cents!  I love my Kindle so far.  I'm going to look more in the free books section tonight and see if I can find anything that appeals to my taste.
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm trudging through THE PARIS WIFE. It's good, but I just can't get in to it.
    Anniversary
  • ha, I'm working on the second Hunger Games book right now. They are good reads, and obviously easy since it's for teenagers!  lol  I wanted easy reads for the honeymoon, and I finished the first book in a day, granted it was a red-eye from Tokyo, so I've decided to continue with the series.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_book-check-in?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:4f06719c-c3d4-4bc0-8480-b631c71942c9Post:5db7c9ed-0afa-4b7a-b2e0-aac742219d4b">Re: Book check in.</a>:
    [QUOTE]ha, I'm working on the second Hunger Games book right now. They are good reads, and obviously easy since it's for teenagers!  lol  I wanted easy reads for the honeymoon, and I finished the first book in a day, granted it was a red-eye from Tokyo, so I've decided to continue with the series.
    Posted by lwoehlk[/QUOTE]

I loved that series!  The second book was my favorite!
  • I just started The Discovery of Witches, I have heard good things about it and can't wait to get more into it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • <div>I just finished Bed of Roses - Nora Roberts and picked 50 Shades darker ebook back up.  I'm also reading Lola and the boy next door - Stephanie Perkins book book.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm listening to Speaker for the dead - Orson Scott Card (Ender Saga #2) - Love it!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_book-check-in?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:4f06719c-c3d4-4bc0-8480-b631c71942c9Post:d4c81dba-5c7e-40cb-bb51-1bbb09b55240">Re: Book check in.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just started The Discovery of Witches, I have heard good things about it and can't wait to get more into it.
    Posted by kimm260[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It took 100-200 pages for me to get into... but then I really enjoyed it.  elibrary needs to get  the second book ASAP!

</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • I just finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer for about the 5th time. Haha. Now I am currently reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King, which is sooo good!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards