Getting in Shape
Options

Do you ever have those days...

where you can't eat enough?

No matter what you eat, you are still hungry? ALLLLLL day long!?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you ever have those days...

• Options
    kpasckpasc member
    First Comment
    Absolutely, I think everyone does.

During weight loss I'm on about 1300 calories a day, and I just did about an 50 min elliptical where I burned 600.  I was starving all day because I've been working out a lot lately, and I'm hungry now, but I know that if I eat anything (other than veg) I'm kind of counteracting everything I've been doing lately.
  • Options
    Yes, I have those days--usually right before my period!  I've had to search long and hard to find something other than oreos to make me happy on those days.  lol  Apples with peanut butter & a smidgen of nutella usually helps. Other days--I just eat, try to keep it healthy, and work out the next day. 

• Options
    These days are usually Mondays for me.  It's not like I eat more on the weekends, I think its just getting back into my routine and when I'm sitting at my desk all day, I think of food and make myself hungry.  On the weekends, I'm always doing something so its easy to distract myself, but once I'm back at work, there aren't as many distractions.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had one of those yesterday. it SUCKED!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_ever-those-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:3387a478-b9d7-4ce8-b479-28550c738670Post:fcc8483f-3118-409c-95e4-824942e8f45e">Re: Do you ever have those days...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Absolutely, I think everyone does. During weight loss I'm on about 1300 calories a day, and I just did about an 50 min elliptical where I burned 600.  I was starving all day because I've been working out a lot lately, and I'm hungry now, but I know that if I eat anything (other than veg) I'm kind of counteracting everything I've been doing lately.
    Posted by kpasc[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you are eating NET 1300 calories, and not just eating 1300 calories and then burning off 600.
  • Options
    I get the hanger usually on rest days after a crazy arse workout.  Especially if I didn't eat back enough of what I burned.  However, I just try to make good, smart food choices, and not go over my calories (taking into acount those not used the day before).
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah...I haven't even been working out much (bad bad I know). I was just SO hungry yesterday. However, I did go running, so that burned off a little something. haha. Let's hope I don't have another one of those days for a long time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had one of those last Monday. I had a bad headache most of the afternoon, even though I thought I brought enough to eat during the day. Ugh.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I work at Hershey Foods, and I can't stop eating Twizzlers and Mr. Goodbars today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards