New York-New York City

Hi.. Help Ladies!!! Need a Wedding Venue under $100pp that will take less that 100 people.

Hi Ladies,
I have been looking all over in every NYC borough and near by areas like New Rochelle looking for a Wedding venue that doesnt need a guarantee of a 100 people or more that's not over $100 per person. Any suggestions??

Thanks so much in advance & enjoy your wedding planning!
 :-D

Re: Hi.. Help Ladies!!! Need a Wedding Venue under $100pp that will take less that 100 people.

• mommy2011trmommy2011tr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,
    I have been looking all over in every NYC borough and near by areas like New Rochelle looking for a Wedding venue that doesnt need a guarantee of a 100 people or more that's not over $100 per person. Any suggestions??

Thanks so much in advance & enjoy your wedding planning!
     :-D
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Try posting on your local board, they should be able to help give you area-specific information.  The links are on the left of the screen.  Good luck with your wedding planning!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    If you are having a smaller wedding I would suggest looking into a restaurant with a private room.  

A girl on my local had a smaller wedding at an upscale restaurant and saved a great deal of money b/c she didn't have to have 100 people etc, plus it wasn't a wedding factory and they were very flexible.  

Generally speaking off beat venues are going to be what you are looking for, I know it's going to be difficult in NYC, in Philadelphia $100pp is really difficult.
  • edited December 2011
    There are plenty of places in Queens & Long Island that can accommodate your request.  Check out Fox Hollow, Jericho Terrace, Woodbury Country Club - just to name a few.
  • Carried2Carried2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Timberpoint, teh Meadow Club are also options in Long Island.  Depending on when is your wedding, they can be flexible with the number of guests.  Good luck!
  • mommy2011trmommy2011tr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEy Ladies,
    Thank U for your Help. I checked out all of the place you guys recommended and most still wanted the 100 person guarantee. If anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly apprieciated.

• edited December 2011
    http://www.toscamarquee.com/

We had 60 people and paid less than $100 per person before taxes and gratuity.  We did go with beer, wine and soda though.  Full open bar probably hovers around $100.  
  • RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Astoria World Manor has several room sizes and I think accomodates all different size weddings.
  • StarIzInkdStarIzInkd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am searching for the same thing under $100/pp and less than 100 ppl needed. I have yet to find it without going about an hourish away into NJ. If you find anything please do post and I will do the same :) 
  • vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    doubletree hotel in tarrytown. i had my wedding there and it was about than 100 pp including tax and gratuity
  • springflrspringflr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renaissance of Astoria is less tacky than Astoria World Manor.  Elite palace too.

For non-catering hall wedding, maybe Queens County Farm?
  • TLR19TLR19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to go with a place in Brooklyn, we're having our reception at Water Street Restaurant, in Dumbo. We're having between 65-80 people and paying less than $100pp. They will also host your ceremony if that is something you are interested in, but we're getting married in Brooklyn Bridge Park which is a half block away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards