Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Desperate for a good reception location

I'm getting married on October 13th and am struggling to find a good reception location. I need somewhere that can sit up to 250 people, allows me to bring in food (I can't afford a caterer), and is around $1000. The Old Medical School is already booked for the day. I need somewhere within a good distance of Cherokee park since the wedding is at Caldwell Chapel. I looked at the St. Matthews Community Center today, but was not impressed by the look of the place. I was hoping for somewhere with plain white walls (so they don't pull from my decorations) and/or a wood floor. I really want somewhere decent. Help???

Re: Desperate for a good reception location

• Options
    Not sure if it's close enough for you but the Kaden Tower Civic center is $1000 for a rental time of 8am-12am. Their site says they can hold 250 and no set caterer, but they don't have white walls it's a round room with floor to ceiling windows. The Ice House would accommodate your guest list but their site doesn't give a price. Swiss Hall will hold 250 and is $600 but I don't know anything more about it.
    HTH god luck in your search. PS I'm also getting married 10/13 congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker unnamed LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    The Ice House is $2500 and they require use of their in house caterer Crushed Ice Events. That is where we are having our reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards