June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday

Re: AW Monday

• I got some wedding stuff done, but I'll save it for Wednesday. FI and I also went to look at wedding bands and I got my ring cleaned while at the jeweler's, so now it's super sparkly and I can't stop looking at it. haha

For NWR stuff we had a nice weekend hanging out outside, the weather was gorgeous, so Saturday I took my daughter to a nearby farm, and Sunday the three of us went to a Fall Fest that one of my friends was hosting through her real estate company.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm saving my wedding stuff for Wednesday Smile  BUT...

I took two days off last week and spent time with FI down at his aunt's lake house.  I've discovered I really like going to this lake (Lake of the Grand Cherokee in Grove, OK) more than I've enjoyed going to the lake anywhere else and I think it's because we have access to a house with a shower and kitchen and television...etc. etc. and I don't have to pitch a tent and all that.  I guess this means I'm spoiled, LOL but I figure between my childhood and my sons several years in Scouting I've done my camping time so I'm going to enjoy the house access for now.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The new girls started at work today! In two weeks I don't have to cover two counties anymore! I will miss getting paid the extra mileage, but I'd rather not drive as much. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My AW is that one of my little sisters got married this weekend!! Her wedding was beautiful and I've got a brand new brother-in-law. I was afraid that I was going to cry during the ceremony, but I (surprisingly) held it together. My dad and one of my other sisters (married sister's twin) cried enough for ten people though.
  • My AW is that my FI cooked a wonderful roast chicken dinner with all the fixings last night.  He is such a good cook and I am lucky since I don't enjoy cooking
  • My AW is that my son's volleyball team came in third place for their division championship. =) The BEST part was seeing him gain his confidence and play his butt off. =) I also took my kids to an awesome local punpkim farm and we had a blast, all 5 of them were so well behaved. My oldest really stepped up to the plate with helping pick out and carry pumpkins for the younger ones. We can't wait to carve them and I can't wait to cook mine up and make pumpkin bread.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a few!  I'm really being an attention whore tonight  : )

!.  I did my final engagement shoot yesterday and it turned out great!  The fall leaves looked insane this weekend!  The pics are on facebook.
    2.  I got offered 2 part time jobs on Friday - one is seasonal (Yankee Candle, the discount is sweet!) and the other one is a year round job that pays a lot but is only on 3 saturdays a month so it will supplement the Yankee Candle job and my full time job (it's at an event company that does photo booths for weddings, which sounds like so much fun!).  This is all happening because we have a huge catering deposit due on January 1st, and I don't want to blow all of my savings on that!  We're also trying to save for a house, so I need to work as much as possible.  I'm not happy about working so much, but I really have to do it.  Weddings are expensive  : (
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards