Illinois-Chicago

Bobaks signature events

Hello ladies,
Have any of you had experience with Bobaks signature events venue in Woodridge?

Re: Bobaks signature events

• edited December 2011
    it was a place we considered... the prices werent too bad, i hear the food there is really good... and i loved the event space!
  • edited December 2011
    That is what i needed to hear from someone :) we will go check it out ourselves!  What venue did you end up going wiht?!
  • edited December 2011
    excellent!  the event coordinators there were very responsive to my emails too, I enjoyed conversing with them.  we chose the jacob henry mansion in joliet
  • kellym050370kellym050370 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Bobaks really depends upon your budget.  For a Saturday night wedding, their food and beverage minimum was $10,000.00. 

The were able to work with a smaller budget on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon.  The venue is very modern and they do have a gazebo outside.

Their menu was unique and had a bit of everything. 

If not for the food and beverage minimum being so high, we would definitely have had our reception there.
  • BetsyGIles19BetsyGIles19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gone to a lot of events there (I live right in the area).  I haven't been to a wedding and didn't end up going with them (Pricing was higher than I was looking for).  The food has been really great the times I've gone to events there.  Very yummy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards