Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

DD Bus Song List? Any Ideas?

We are a couple weeks out from our wedding and I need a little help with the bus song list...
For anyone who has used this- does there need to be muic/ do you think it made the experience better?
Anyone have any ideas of songs? We plan to have more of a "party" atmosphere on the way to our reception (but will also be providing the bus to the ceremony)... TIA!
LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com

Re: DD Bus Song List? Any Ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had music and I think it just made the atmosphere more "party" like. 

We used a couple of Girl Talk albums as the music and it worked out perfectly. No playlist necessary.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ErinKay! Where have you been lately??

I am going totally Vegas with our bus tour music!
    For example:
    'Soul Bossa Nova' (The Austin Powers theme song)
    Elvis's 'Viva Las Vegas'
    Elvis's 'A Little Less Conversation' (the "Las Vegas" show theme song)
    Some Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and any thing else Vegas-y I can come up with before then :)
  • Options
    erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CJ- LOVE it! This is kind of what I was thinking but am so not musically inclined... I like the worst music EVER and no one on the bus would probably appreciate my choices!
    I've been lurking... wedding is in 12 days so I've been pretty busy!!!
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_dd-bus-song-list-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:887301c7-170a-4915-9691-2723ff79f774Post:5b3d64c9-d7ca-45ad-b541-bb04987e66c0">Re: DD Bus Song List? Any Ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]CJ- LOVE it! This is kind of what I was thinking but am so not musically inclined... I like the worst music EVER and no one on the bus would probably appreciate my choices! I've been lurking... wedding is in 12 days so I've been pretty busy!!!
    Posted by erinkay81[/QUOTE]

OMG 12 days!!
    I am so excited for the bus tour... probably more so than the ceremony or reception.
    I will get some more ideas from FI when he gets home from work and post some more songs for you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_dd-bus-song-list-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:887301c7-170a-4915-9691-2723ff79f774Post:c9a4b0fd-f0a9-4344-aea9-e5987598dc54">Re: DD Bus Song List? Any Ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had music and I think it just made the atmosphere more "party" like.  We used a couple of Girl Talk albums as the music and it worked out perfectly. No playlist necessary.
    Posted by ricekim[/QUOTE]

zOMG, <3 Girl Talk.  It's great for a party - love it!

I also agree with some Elvis, just for fun! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards