Rhode Island

Day of Coordinator/Budget

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Day of Coordinator? I'm planning my RI wedding from out of state, but I want to get in touch with someone who can be the behind the scenes person on the big day as a stress reliever for me and my family. Also, what sort of budget does that type of service run into? No one gives any specific information on websites I've seen, and I want to know if it's something I can work into the budget before I start calling a bunch of people and wasting their time. Thanks for any help ladies!

Re: Day of Coordinator/Budget

• Altho' we've decided to forgo a corrdinator, we did meet with Brandi of Blissful Events.  She was lovely and we liked her a lot.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_day-of-coordinatorbudget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:e1d6aca3-f8bb-4b68-a2db-2791d536f2aePost:0529768d-b941-4307-890f-c4312bbbe73c">Re: Day of Coordinator/Budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Altho' we've decided to forgo a corrdinator, we did meet with Brandi of Blissful Events.  She was lovely and we liked her a lot.  Good luck!
    Posted by McRogol[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>this who I'm using, she's awesome!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Lucia with Guiding Star Events.  She might be the nicest person I've ever met.  She's extremely knowledgeable about the wedding industry and the vendors in the area.  When I got engaged a year ago I had never attended a wedding, so I knew I needed help and I really feel I made the right choice with Lucia.
  • We used Jen Strunk (http://www.designerjen.org/) and she was very affordable and AMAZING! It was honestly the best decision we made. Jen kept everything organized and me calm. I loved working with her!
  • We are also using Jen Strunk and we love her.  I think she's running a deal now where if you book her you get free STDs.  Like PP said, she's very affordable.
  • I used Jen Strunk as well, she was awesome and by far the most affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards