Pennsylvania

photographer

Does anyone know a great photographer that works in the NEPA area?

Re: photographer

• l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!  Check out Daniel Lanton from Darker Shades of Brown.  He has more of a photojournalistic style.  I just had my engagement pics with him, and I truly couldn;t have asked for a better session.  He is awesome, and his pics are even better.  Check out his site... www.darkershadesofbrown.com .  Happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Liesl & Randy of http://photopinknyc.com and got a great deal.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Gina Lenz is out of Honesdale.  Check out her site - i completely fell in love with her work & was so glad her packages were decently priced.    http://ginalenzphotography.com/index2.php - also check out her blog or fb page where she has more photos posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Hi:)

Check Dustin Weiss. We love him!!! His work is great and he is a very easy going and easy to work with. He is full of energy and has a great ideas for pictures. check his web site and let me know if you have any questions. Tell him that Beata and Aaron refer you to him.
    http://www.dweissphoto.com/

Good luck:)
    Beata

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jlschusterjlschuster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Lauren Brimhall and I LOVE her. She is out of the Poconos but is willing to drive a 100 mile radius for free, I believe.

LaurentBrimhallPhotography.com
  • julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Matthew Wright (Fig Tree Photography).  He's out of Philadelphia but willing to come out to the Poconos for our wedding.  His price list is really reasonable and he has other photography interests aside from weddings (which was definitely a plus for us).  He was great to meet with and very personable.  We haven't worked with him yet for any photos, but I'm very excited to in the future.
  • deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Fig Tree--we had booked with someone else, and I wish I hadn't because I wanted Matthew. My friends used him and loved him!
  • lrevanslrevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the help! I loved most of these photographers but almost everyone was booked! I've narrowed down the ones that still had openings and I'm trying to decide between epic photography or fig tree???
  • ashleenkellyashleenkelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Stills Image.. they are wonderful to work with!
    They are out of Pittston.

• edited December 2011
    Which Package did you go with when using Still Image? Seems there lowest package is $850.00 and I guess you just get all the photos on a disc??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards