Massachusetts-Cape Cod

NWR: Family-friendly resorts on Cape

HI! Former Knottie here, from way back when in 2005!
I'm looking for a family-friendly resort for a short little vaca with my DH and little daughter. She will be 1 in June. We are looking to go somewhere at the end of July, anywhere on Cape. I'm having a hard time finding anything online since there are so many choices!  I knew you girls would have some suggestions. My requests are:

-somewhere baby-friendly
-very close to or beachfront (we would rather be close to the beach and then have to drive to the town center)
-a clean place
-not too far out (no further than mid-cape) unless the place is amazing

Thanks Knotties!

Re: NWR: Family-friendly resorts on Cape

• Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Seacrest in Falmouth would work.  Family friendly and right on their own private beach.  It is only about 15 mins over the Bourne Bridge too. 
  • edited December 2011
    Surf & Sand in S. Yarmouth (not sure if that is too far for you) has a really nice pool and is beachfront - but there's a nice lawn before the dunes where you can hang out/play with your daughter - a lot of people like to fly kites and things there.  Very reasonably priced for the location as well.  All the rooms are efficiencies with a small fridge and a 2 burner stove (no oven).  Nice large rooms.

www.surfandsandmotel.com

HTH
  • edited December 2011
    Another option is to rent a house.  You can look at weneedavacation.com (I think).
  • edited December 2011
    The Lighthouse Inn in West Dennis - you can rent your own cottage on the property for a reasonable rate, breakfast is included and it's right on the beach!
  • edited December 2011
    Red Jacket in South Yarmouth or lighthouse Inn.....both great choices for ppl with kids
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards