California-Los Angeles
Options

Beach Venues in California

I'm trying to find venues in southern California that have an ocean view and are reasonably priced. We are currently living just north of LA. At this point, my fiance and I rather not have our wedding directly on the beach. However, we still have not completely ruled out the idea. What are your suggestions?
Photobucket

Re: Beach Venues in California

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Long Beach Museum of Art. Cheaper than many other beachy venues. It's on the ocean, but you'd get married on their lawn, not the sandy beach. You do have to use their caterering, though.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you cosidered having tour reception/ceremony on a yacht? We are cosidering having our reception on a yacht. We went to go look at some in Newport Beach and they are really nice. They can accomodate up to 250 people or so.
  • Options
    akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we found our venue! However, they don't have ANY Saturdays open during my summer break (I'm a teacher). We're considering a Friday evening wedding around 7. Do you think people would be opposed to attending a Friday evening wedding?
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards