California-Orange County
Options

Photographer recommendations

Hello fellow knotties!!

So i'm looking for photographer suggestions, I'm hoping to have someone for around 6 hours would LOVE 2 photographers for but am ok with having just one, budget $1-2k. Were getting married in Laguna on 10/7/11 at Tivoli Too

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, nothing beats personal recommendations ! =) Thanks guys!!!!

Re: Photographer recommendations

• Options
    meilleure2meilleure2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,
    I highly recommend that you sign up for Brides Rally
    They feature good vendors at a discount once a week... they may feature a photographer in your price range.  you never know!  The cool thing is that they donate to charities as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I totally have to recommend my photographer, Corbin Kell, www.corbinkell.cc he hands down gives the most bang for the buck.  He did my sisters wedding, a friends wedding, and my wedding just a little over a week ago, his work his great, awesome prices (we did the six hours for around $1500), and he really seemed to enjoy what he was doing which to me is always a big plus.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking into using Yantz Photography. Their website is www.yantzphotography.com I love their work and they have reasonable prices.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Contact Tracy at http://www.tworingsandadress.com/ they are amazing photographers at a great price! Let her know Jenny F. sent you. Or don't, doesn't matter but definitely check her  out!
  • Options
    SMTreadwaySMTreadway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Laura Swendson with Elle Photography. We got our engagement photos and wedding photos for $2000 (off season wedding). She also works with OC Media Pros if you are looking to do a package deal with videography. They're great because they give you CDs with all of your photos on them with a full release so you can post and print them wherever you want. She's fun and great to work with, and also uses an assistant.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I booked photographybyjulio.com totally inexpensive (our package w/engagement shoot was 1,500) and absoulty great...  this is one of the MANY engagement photos her took

they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am an experienced photographer, just not experienced in Weddings. I was Director of Photography on a feature length film.  Anyone who books me for wedding photography in 2011 will get a great deal.  http://www.MaureenCunningham.com
    Talk to you soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i suggest Jaime Davis Photography great prices and she is super personable and i felt very comfortable around her. www.jaimedavisphoto.com def in your budget and some amazing photos. Email is jaimedavisphotography@gmail.com
  • Options
    KristinJoyKristinJoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just gonna throw this out there for consideration. :-)

My husband and I are wedding photographers (and newlyweds) and always shoot together as a 2 person team. Our packages start at $1500 and all include at least 6 hours of photography, engagement session, and a disk of the photos.

Happy planning!

• Options
    Sherri99Sherri99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha ya gotta love the shameless plugs (last two posts above)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really liked our photographer - she was really fun, creative, very comfortable to be around and I loved our final photos!    I think it's really important to like the person you are spending the day with, and I did.    Her site is www.sarahhuntphotography.com Best of luck to you all!  
  • Options
    SheerDelightsSheerDelights member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello:

I would HGHLY RECOMMEND the following photographers as they are all HIGHLY TALENTED:

Holly with Holly Dolly Photography
    Erica with Erica Mendenhall Photography
    Lucy with Manalo Empire Photography
    Carolina Page Photography

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards