New Hampshire
Options

cg-pm & Chica

Below the 5 Month mark!  Congrats girls!!
~*Emily*~
Wedding Bio

Anniversary

Re: cg-pm & Chica

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW - Chica I am pretty sure you were on here before me in April of 2008. Time should fly by now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GAHHHH!  Gabs, yes, I signed up right after we got engaged, but I started posting around when L4L got married.  

I have so much to do, but I really just want it to get here!  I told FI last night, "I seriously can't wait to marry you," and he asked if it was because I really just wanted to marry him or if I wanted the planning to be over, hahaha. I told him it was the first one, obviously.

Plus, I can't wait to cut my hair.  Approximately 14" so far to donate to Locks for Love after the wedding!  Hopefully it'll be past 16" for donation in July!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe how little time left we have either.  Although Chica has been waiting far longer than me.  And I'm right there with you on that hair cut!  Although it sounds like your hair is way longer than mine (mine is really curly so it does take awhile to grow).
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girls!!! Its so exciting that everyone that I have seen planning from the beginning is finally getting close!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards