Christian Weddings

iphone 5

Have you girls seen the ad for the iphone 5? I think it's coming out in the fall or something. Projecting keyboard, see-through phone. This is getting out of hand! Haha I like technology but I am starting to get creeped out. It's like humans are becoming obsolete and computers are taking over. I sound like an old lady and I'm not old fashoined in a lot of things, but I feel like this stuff is taking away from real-life human interaction (I type that as I sit on a Macbook, haha). What do you girls think? Here's the video if you haven't seen it:

Re: iphone 5

• I think the projection keyboard is awesome, but I think the see through would be very, very annoying.
  • Ooh, the keyboard is cool! I agree on the see-through part...I get distracted easily enough without being able to see what's on the other side of my phone! :P
  • Yano that's fake, right? Lol.
    Anniversary
  • I cant stand this technology age... it fails most of the time... give me simple phone that answers calls and txts... The only reason my FI and i would want the interent is so we can proerly solve who sang that song /what year was it when we have silly disagreements and we need to know who was right ... Other then that ... I just dont buy into it at all ...
    Love is All You Need
  • I think I'll stick with my BB thanks.... I like that I can't see through it, and the keyboard on it works just fine lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_iphone-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:23da7c2c-8a12-48ea-8e8b-33eef4079631Post:ccfea5da-d1d9-4a31-a7c6-cea2e525c8d3">Re: iphone 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yano that's fake, right? Lol.
    Posted by jenningz[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>All the people in our grad class told us about it and they were all watching the video. I assumed since they told us about it that it was true. I guess everything's a rumor right now, so we'll see what it's really like when it comes out. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards