New Hampshire
Options

Checks!!!

Today was a very productive day!!!

First.... I booked my florist!!! I feel so good because I got ALOT of flowers for a great price!!

Second... I GOT MY DRESS =) .... i didn't end up getting the one at DB's because when I put this one one I had "The Feeling"!! I would love to show you ladies pictures but the bridal salon would not allow pictures to be taken and they said it was Casablanca's exclusive line so I wouldn't find it online.... and they were right, I can't find it =(

I am soooooooo excited and so thankful to my Mom & Dad because they bought me the dress!!  They still bought it even though it was more money than I wanted to spend on a dress!!

Re: Checks!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That is wonderful!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

"The feeling" is pretty great isn't it?  Congrats!!!!

• Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!  YAY for the dress, it's amazing when you try on The One!  That's too bad about the pictures, though; most places will let you take them when you put down the deposit & order it.  I can't wait to see pictures when it comes in :)

May I ask who you booked for your florist?  I recall your thread a while back, so now I'm really curious!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on the florist and the dress!  Cassablanca has such beautiful dresses, (looked at several of them too but ended up going with an Impressions gown).  I was never able to find my dress online, (it was exclusive too), but at least the salon let us take a few pics.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_checks-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:4d31f7d0-829f-4bd2-8b7a-fa0d87752e25Post:8b499565-a5b9-4021-b88d-1550f11d4c28">Re: Checks!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] May I ask who you booked for your florist?  I recall your thread a while back, so now I'm really curious!
    Posted by DrPB2b13[/QUOTE]

we ended up going with Fresh Water Farms! Dan was great to work with and my grand total blew me away!!! I met with Suzanne from Suzanne's wedding a couple of weeks ago, nice lady, meeting went well but Dan came in $300 cheaper for the same stuff, plus more!
  • Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_checks-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:4d31f7d0-829f-4bd2-8b7a-fa0d87752e25Post:e71bf612-c647-4a62-8f1b-e699239d1323">Re: Checks!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Checks!!! : we ended up going with Fresh Water Farms! Dan was great to work with and my grand total blew me away!!! I met with Suzanne from Suzanne's wedding a couple of weeks ago, nice lady, meeting went well but <strong>Dan came in $300 cheaper for the same stuff, plus more!</strong>
    Posted by Kfudge0714[/QUOTE]

That's great, congratulations :)
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Casablanca is my favorite designer.  Post pictures as soon as you can!  haha.  Which shop did you purchase from? 

I'm going to a Casablanca trunk show on Sunday.  There were about 7 the last time I went that could have been the one.  The one I think I'm getting is in the private collections also.
  • Options
    Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_checks-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:4d31f7d0-829f-4bd2-8b7a-fa0d87752e25Post:31d258e0-f0a8-4db7-ad88-7fa512e0204b">Re: Checks!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  Casablanca is my favorite designer.  Post pictures as soon as you can!  haha.  Which shop did you purchase from?  I'm going to a Casablanca trunk show on Sunday.  There were about 7 the last time I went that could have been the one.  The one I think I'm getting is in the private collections also.
    Posted by DirtyWater[/QUOTE]

I went to 125 Bridal in Plaistow, NH... Brianna was my consultant and she was great!!! =)   I am totally bummed that I can't stare at my dress online but she did tell me that we can take pictures once we purchased it... and I did purchase it but I didn't even think to ask to take pictures at that point because I was too excited!!! So I might have to go back just to take pictures!! LOL

Have fun on Sunday.. Dress shopping got me a little stressed but I couldn't be more in love with my dress!!! I'll try my best to describe it to you so if you see if you'll know...... its a strapless, A-Line with a slight sweetheart neckline. Its made of Satin and it has lace appliques that covers the bust part of the dress and goes down the dress in two panels (doesn't cover the whole bottom, its like stripes almost.... sounds hideous but loved, loved, loved it) the back zips up with buttons to cover the zipper and the buttons go from top to bottom!!!

oh I just got so excited explaining it! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards