Second Weddings

Question re: Wedding Website

I've searched everywhere on The Knot I can think of, but I can't for the life of me see how you can view other Knotties' websites.  I'm trying to figure out if they actually CAN be viewed without having the bride's and/or groom's name ... Is there a place where you can "view sample websites"?  My question comes from the fact that we have invited 50 people to our wedding ... and our website has had over 560 views.  What the??  Is it because other Knotties are looking at it to get ideas, or is it because the website address was given to certain people who decided to share it with others?  Just wondering ... with a touch of worrying LOL

Re: Question re: Wedding Website

• I have a website on Wedding Wire.  If I look at a page while I am editing or updating, it shows up as a view.  Also, if I look at more than one page (so if I click preview "Welcome" and then click on "Our Story") it would show up as multiple views.  So, if you have 12 pages on your website, about 48 people could have viewed each page.  Does that make sense?

Also, you should be able to check and change your privacy settings.

• Thanks RWS ... I thought it was me, too -- but it isn't because I've gone into the website edit page and checked the count.  Then went back to TK home page, and then back in again, and the count stayed the same.  There are privacy settings, but only for certain items in the website that I could see (such as the proposal page, the ceremony page, etc. etc.).  I can make the whole thing private I guess, but that would mean I'd have to send our guests a password to be able to view it.  And that's too complicated for a lot of them!  LOL
  • Eureka!  I think that's what it is RWS!!!  I just logged into the website (not the "editting" or "previewing" pages on TK), scrolled through each page -- and VOILA!  The "views" went up by 8.

Whew.

And thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards