March 2013 Weddings
Options

Requesting good vibes/prayers!

Hey ladies ...

Just wanted to pass along some potential good news and ask for some positive wave lengths from you all...

Fi has a 3rd interview with a reallyyyyy good company this week, and it would be absolutely amazing if things went well.  A different job opportunity has presented itself for me, as well, in the same area where Fi has his interview.  It seems like things are freakishly working out for us with this ... but it's one of those "too good to be true" things ... so here's hoping God's on our side this week!!

It would involve about an hour and a half commute for us until our lease is up in March ... but it would be worth it if he got this position ... and my potential "new job" is the one where I've always seen myself practicing  ... sooo, here's hoping.

Thanks!!!

Re: Requesting good vibes/prayers!

• Options
    good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck!!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck! Isn't it crazy how things always have a way of working out the way that they are supposed to?

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Options
    goodluck!!!!!
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck! Hopefully that luck will then find its way back here so my FI can get a new job, haha :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!!  I'll keep you all posted ... ha.  And, yes, jennipea, if it works here, we'll surely ship it your way =)
  • Options
    *good vibes being sent*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just curious, Kari, how did your FI's interview go?

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    They went great ... he had 9 total interviews on 3 different visits but ultimately didn't get offered .. ughhhh.  I was offered but turned it down because the drive would have been rough and there would be a chance of relocating whenever he finds a new job ..

BUT, I've decided to remain positive and appreciate that I have a great job already and wonderful people with whom I work ... even if the patients are the nicest, and it's not my "dream" job ... Thanks for checking ..

Thanks everyone for the good vibes ... let's keep em going just directed towards the wedding now ha!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards