March 2013 Weddings
Options

The dress I am considering

Tell me what you ladies think. One good thing that did come out of my dress shopping at davids. I am two sizes smaller then I was told I was going to be! Sorry about my face in the pics I wsan't happy and most of them I was in the middle of talking. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The dress I am considering

• Options
    I think it looks fab!  The dress has a wonderful pleated thing going on with the side of it.  And i like how the back looks on your body type.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks mads!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Looks very flattering!!!!
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, love the shape and style on you! I'd go with a fingertip-length veil :)

If you're not entirely sure though don't feel pressured to buy it right away. I didn't get the reaction I thought I would (e.g. crying, OMG this is the one, etc.) but it just felt right.  I envisioned myself walking down the aisle in it, didn't want to take it off to try on other gowns, and then I couldn't envision myself wearing anything else so I bought it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful!!!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Options
    I think it looks great! But I agree with Caitlyn - don't feel pressured into it if you're not totally sure. If you have the time maybe look at a couple more places just to be sure. I found some I really liked but I wasn't sure, so I kept looking. Then I found the one that I just could NOT take off! Some people look around and end up having that first one on their mind the whole time and that's how they know. Everyone is different! But FWIW I really like it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I do think the dress is lovely on you, but I feel as the others do, that you should look some more. You don't seem very enthused with that dress and you really want a dress you get excited about, right?

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I love the dress!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone image 133 Invited
    image 120 Are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out!
    image 10 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I think it looks great on you.  Very pretty, flattering, elegant!
  • Options
    I love the dress on you but if you aren't in love with it, don't feel pressured to buy it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards