North Carolina
Options

Stressed OUT!

Hello all! I am new to the knot. Got engaged Easter this year. Fiancee' and I are planning a SMALL, intimate wedding for 4-14-13 in North Carolina. So far, that is all I KNOW details wise. Planning is so stressful. I would just rather elope. We have family/friends all over the world, yet only want to invite 20-30 ppl. How do you do this without hurting feelings? To top it off even more, my fiancee' is jewish and I am not. So you can imagine that our parents are having a difficult time with this, even though they have all been great so far! We are actually new to the Charlotte area as well, so I dont' even know where to start with bridal boutiques etc. I know it will get better, but man I hate planning this!

Re: Stressed OUT!

• Options
    I've lived in the Charlotte area most of my life.

You might want to look into Stowe Manor in Belmont, it's a beautiful intimate venue.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to go out to lunch.
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement. A beautiful intimate wedding in the Charlotte area sounds lovely and completely doable! If you want city views, check out Bentley's Restaurant in Uptown. I've heard great things about them. I'm getting married in Concord And have found some awesome vendors. If you need and vendor recs, I can share who wee are using!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards