New York
Options

Calipso Rae Photography

My sister met with her today and was wondering if anyone had used her or knows of someone who did. She was feeling only so-so about her and was hoping to talk to someone who had her do their pics.

Anyone?

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Calipso Rae Photography

• Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could swear that someone either discussed her on here or at least asked about her within the past few months....
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got her name from someone here but I cant remember who! And I dont remember if that person used her or just knew of her or what.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hired her for my wedding.  She is new and had only done one wedding so far when we booked her (which means she was alot cheaper than everyone else we talked to).  And she is young and seems really creative.  She has been working with a professional photographer here in town for some time and is just stepping out on her own.  I need to get her a call now that you remind me, to have her do our engagment photos taken (We wanted to wait till it was warmer)
    Ill update everyone after the engagment session.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with her too... Havent done any pictures yet though. She said she did 5 weddings last year and by the time she gets to mine it will be 5 more... i will let you know how it goes (july 2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome. Thanks ladies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't know her, but my opinion is that picking a photographer is a very personal thing. A photographer may be perfect for one couple and not so great for another just based on personality, and that matters a lot! If she's only so-so about her, she should keep looking until she finds the PERFECT photographer for her! Just my 2 cents :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards