Wedding Woes

Reviews

- Salt & Vinegar Pringles: Zomg, I loved these as a kid. I haven't had them (or even really seen them) since I was probably 10yo. Now they're all I see here. Mmm... burns so good.

- Grocery delivery: Best.thing.ever. I'm just glad I'd put my bra on before the dude knocked on my door.

- The Painted Veil (Movie): Surprisingly good. A little slow in places, but overall pretty good. Edward Norton fans will love it. Liev Schneider w/ a British accent: RAWR.

- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years (Book): Excellent. I asked a few weeks ago if anyone had read it. It leans toward the religious/self-help side, but it's a great book. Definitely makes you think.

- Late-night BCBC: Pretty good. I was awakened at 1am by a hand on my boob.

Feel free to add your own.

Re: Reviews

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    -BCBS sucks donkey balls
    -AT&T sucks donkey balls
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -Stride gum gets hard too fast...my jaw hurts
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ada83ab6-94ea-4548-b5df-544cea7e6bbbPost:ca798784-39d6-4484-a709-73f4e70bb4f2">Re: Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]-AT&T sucks donkey balls
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

I second At&t!!  and I love Peapod!!!

Can't have enough of chocholate chip pancakes!
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I thought peapod was maternity clothes.  Probably not.
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL...Nope.  Delivers grocery.  But I guess I could try to make a dress out of the bags when I get pregnant.  Its a thought. 
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    From Within - horror movie. Good. A nice twist on Fundies v. Witches, well-acted (by every character actor you've ever seen), decently written, very little blood (which is a thing with me.). 

Undead & Unwed: book. Despite the title, a wonderfully clever, beautifully written contemporary vampire romance. It's book one of a series, though, and if you're big on very traditional happy endings in your romances, this is not the one for you. It's written first person, and she's an incredibly engaging character. Extremely witty and well-done. 
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bmom - I adore the undead series. I read them all during my trip home last month. The overall plot starts to fall apart in the last few books, but the characters are fantastic. There's some crossover with another of her series (about werewolves, of course) so I think you have to read both series to get the full story. I think the next one comes out this summer.

• baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I got this first one in a boxed set of vampire romances, including that ridiculous Black Dagger Brotherhood and one of Christine Feehan's Carpathian novels. Undead&Unwed was my favorite, and there was one by Nalini Singh about angels that was awesome. Otherwise, the set was kind of a bust - though I probably wouldn't have bought either of the ones I liked. 
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ada83ab6-94ea-4548-b5df-544cea7e6bbbPost:8be0ef6b-4c9d-4c74-9ad3-917b8f190358">Re: Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]-[]gets hard too fast...my jaw hurts
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

<em>that's what she said</em>
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    -big pewps feel so good afterwords.
    -free lunch followed by cake and ice cream for a birthday is the best.
    -not getting to go lay down and take a nap after above meal gives me a sad
    -a quiet weekend after several weeks of crazy is nice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards