Maryland

Eastern Shore Brides

I would like to connect with Eastern Shore brides, as things are always different on the shore (and mroe expenstive)  than they are across the bridge.  Any eastern shore brides out there? 

Re: Eastern Shore Brides

• I got married in Salisbury this past June.
    *Ashley & Anthony* *06.25.11* Anniversary

2012 Reading Challenge
    Ashley has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Hi.

I'm thinking (highly considering) an Eastern Shore wedding.

Will be going down in Feb to check out a few places.

What about you?  Have you gotten any "checks" knocked off the list??

Can't wait to hear about your planning and share mine with you as well as the other brides on this site!!! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Getting Married in St. Michaels in April, We just moved from VA to NJ.
  • Getting married in Stevensville in June. Born and raised on the shore. 
  • GmcburneyGmcburney member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    We are getting married at the Tidewater Inn in Easron this July it's moderately expensive especially in the summer but I am so pleased with the staff there. They have been so responsive and helpful! If you need some recommendations for things let me know. The places we are using that I highly recommend are Sweeties Bakery in St. Micheals there cupcakes are so delicious and well priced. I also really like Monteray farms for flowers, Amy the owner is fantastic. Good luck planning and let me know if you need more info! Gillian
  • Getting married in Oxford (near Easton) in October.
  • getting married at the ocean pines yacht club.  ceremony fee is inexpensive and you can have your ceremony and reception all at the yacht club, making logistics very easy for you and your guests.
    Anniversary TTC since December 2012
  • We're getting married at the Prospect Bay Country Club in Grasonville, MD (Kent Narrows).  Prices are very reasonable.  Ceremony and reception can be held at the same location.  Its on site coordinator is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards