Hawaii
Options

Checking things off the checklist....

Oh my goodness I feel like I'm rocking in terms of my Checklist!!  This whole list will be me all bragging...but oh well...

Last week I found my dress, and it was under budget!

Monday, I finished our wedding website: http://www.mywedding.com/derekandstacy/

Tuesday I put together our Save the Dates & Thursday I got them printed.

Wednesday I lined up our wedding coordinator, which means I got our minister & a guitarist for the wedding!  Yay!!!

I'm so excited!  Although I think the extra motivation is because my fiancé is in the Marines and left on Monday for Alaska and will be gone until the 29th.  I better slow down though, or these next 20 days will drag on.

I hope all of you are having a great day...and enjoy the weekend!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checking things off the checklist....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats! I did that, then I took about three months off from planning.  Your dress is beautiful--don't know how well that watch matches, though ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh it does feel great to check stuff off the list.  Congrats!
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!  Congrats on al the checks!
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great job getting stuff done!  I have literally everything planned and set for our July '11 wedding, so I understand wanting to get things accomplished.  Now if only time would move a little faster! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the dress! I love even more that it's under budget! That's awesome. The save the dates look great too.

It's good to have stuff to do when your FI is away. Phil was gone for months while we were sorting out his visa stuff and that sucked. I was so glad to have planning to keep me occupied!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  It is great to finally have time to get things done. I was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed, now at least I have a large portion of everything done!!

I'm sure there will be quite a few things that I have forgotten, but at least all the big things are lined up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow wow wow! congrats on all the checks! :) i love your dress so pretty on you!
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  It's amazing, it feels like it was made for me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the dress!!

I also love making lists and checking things off... sounds like you are off and running!
  • Options
    misslolmisslol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well done!  it's so exciting to get those big things off the list!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards