Flowers
Options

what kinds of flowers are these? help?!

hi.  im doing baby's breath bouquets for my bridesmaids, and im thinking about doing a full flower bouquet for me, something in white.  my colors are red and aqua, but theyre more like accents than a theme that im going with.  our theme is rustic-ey/country chic/LAID BACK!!  anyways, back to my question.  i found these pictures on SMP and im thinking this bouquet would go well-ish with the BB BM bouquets.  first off, do you agree, if not, any things in particular you would change?  second off, what kinds of flowers are in here?  i dont know any of them (except, of course, for the babys breath haha).  also, im not sure if i like the ones that are sticking up.  not sure what they are, but thats just a personal preference.  if you think theyd make the bouquet, then i wouldnt mind having them.

heres where i found ther pictures : http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/picture/469948
Wedding Countdown Ticker
***January Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration***
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: what kinds of flowers are these? help?!

• Options
    I did a google image search and found this info:  The flowers were a romantic mix of honeymoon tulips, ranunculus, chrysanthemums, baby’s breath, Veronica caya, hydrangeas and feathers for added interest.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_what-kinds-of-flowers-are-these-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:fb5792c5-ad32-4567-98ce-c5c9348c2da8Post:2e2bd84b-7a4e-442a-9d36-240dd1334da4">Re: what kinds of flowers are these? help?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did a google image search and found this info:  The flowers were a romantic mix of honeymoon tulips, ranunculus, chrysanthemums, baby’s breath, Veronica caya, hydrangeas and feathers for added interest.
    Posted by MrsKathyC[/QUOTE]

<div>awesome.  thank you so much!  any opinions about whether you think theyd look good with the babys breath bouquets?  also, i like peonies, but not too many, so i think id add 1 or 2 in there.  thoughts?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    ***January Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration***
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    If your ticker is right then getting peonies in early September will be pretty much impossible.  Peonies are only available for a short time in early-mid spring.  Just an FYI.

• Options
    egm900egm900 member
    First Comment
    Usually a florist can get out of season flowers from another source, usually a different country, so they cost more, however, there are certain times of year that some flowers are not available, even if you're willing to pay more for them.  I wanted peonies, but I'm a September 2012 bride, and my wedding is during the 2 weeks of the year my florist cannot get them, so definitely check with your florist before you get your heart set on something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards