Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Jewelers

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to get wedding bands/rings for a decent price?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jewelers

• Options
    We used Richter and Phillips for my engagement ring and both of our bands.  We worked with Bill and he was really great and gave us some great deals.  We also looked at James Free and they were really nice, but in the end they couldn't give us a deal like R&P.  We picked out engagement rings at both places that were originally about the same price, but R&P was a lot more willing to negotiate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Herzog!! They are seriously amazing- it's prob. one of the best decisions we made to go there for our rings. We got both our wedding bands and my engagement rings from them and they were really great to work with
  • Options
    Jared's in Kenwood. Always helpful.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options

FI got my engagement ring at Richter and Phillips. I love them! We worked with Art who is one of the owners. He was great, patient, and not pushy at all.

We are going to look their for our bands too. I like that is family owned and they have been doing business for years. You can not beat their personal service.

Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    We're looking to have an artist in Iowa who we discovered on Etsy do ours.  Her designes are awesome.  Of courrse, the downside is we can't try on the rings prior to making the decision.  But it's almost worth it as I've seen her work (on a friend) and if that's any indication, we can't go wrong.
  • Options
    The Osterman Jewlers in Tri-County mall.  We had a heck of a time while looking at rings and these are the only people who treated us nicely.  We will go back there time and time again even though it's a 30 minute drive from Northern Kentucky.  They were awesome!  Highly reccomend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_jewelers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:e9a8dbf2-2255-4184-bafb-c7aabdef7f45Post:590d579b-ebb8-4e6b-b3ee-599ae040f8ca">Re: Jewelers</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Osterman Jewlers in Tri-County mall.  We had a heck of a time while looking at rings and these are the only people who treated us nicely.  We will go back there time and time again even though it's a 30 minute drive from Northern Kentucky.  They were awesome!  Highly reccomend!
    Posted by stephaniesch[/QUOTE]

I agree with Tri-County Osterman's.  I went there yesterday for my free 6 month cleaning and maintenance.  They were very attentive.  They cleaned all 3 rings immediately, but they discovered that a diamond was missing from my cluster on the engagement ring, and it will be replaced free of charge under our insurance.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards