Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Glamsquad and fake eyelashes

For those of you who used Glamsquad, did you get fake eyelashes for the extra money? Are you glad you did?

I can't decide if I want to go that route.

TIA!

Re: Glamsquad and fake eyelashes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the fake and I loved how they enhanced my eyes. But when my BFF used them she did not and she was still happy....so either way I am sure you will be happy :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i don't like the idea of gluing something to my face.  but i LOVE the way fake eyelashes look, especially since i barely have any (i burned some in college...oops....and they've never been the same). 

could you feel them Stinker?

i'm intrigued, but a little uneasy about the application process.
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was unsure about eyelashes so Esther said she would put them on and if I did not like them she would remove them and obviously not charge me. Well, once they were on and I looked in the mirror, no way was I going to take them off. I loved the eyelashes!! They did not bother me at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I could feel them at first then it was fine.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    MisEstaMisEsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love the idea of fake eyelashes, but I wear glasses =(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ddchhichiddchhichi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had fake lashes on my wedding and they made such a big difference!  I used Lori White and she didn't charge me extra for them (or they are always included in her bridal package?)
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have just added them to my order - I have never worn fake eyelashes before, but thought this would make it feel more special and it suits the glam 50's style of my dress & birdcage veil.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_glamsquad-fake-eyelashes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1bf049de-ff25-41b4-ac94-ea047d0993d5Post:d6a9a800-cca3-4229-aee9-f29ec4cdb3c0">Re: Glamsquad and fake eyelashes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had fake lashes on my wedding and they made such a big difference!  I used Lori White and she didn't charge me extra for them (or they are always included in her bridal package?)
    Posted by ddchhichi[/QUOTE]

Hey did you do any reviews? I can't remember and I was curious :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lori did my hair/makeup, and I wore fake eyelashes. I loved them! I couldn't feel them at all. Does glamsquad do the strips or the individual lashes?
  • Options
    ddchhichiddchhichi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ebonyivory10:  reviews are coming.  I've written a draft and should be done next week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_glamsquad-fake-eyelashes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1bf049de-ff25-41b4-ac94-ea047d0993d5Post:6b31dd39-4987-47cf-b9a1-e4e667af6fd0">Re: Glamsquad and fake eyelashes</a>:
    [QUOTE]ebonyivory10:  reviews are coming.  I've written a draft and should be done next week!
    Posted by ddchhichi[/QUOTE]

<div>Cool :)</div><div>There's so many brides around here sometimes I forget who's I've read or not. LOL!</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jessicademahyjessicademahy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do fake lashes everytime i go out period so i am def doing fake lashes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards