New Hampshire
Options

Indoor Ceremony Location in Lakes Region

Hi All-
  I'm looking into indoor/covered ceremony locations in the Lakes Region.  There are lots of options for outside... but the stress of the weather dosen't seem worth.  I'm thinking all plan for an indoor ceremony and possibly have "sun location" if it looks like it'll work that week.  We're planning to just use a JP- so most church locations are out.  I've been doing lots of research- but I'm having trouble with this! (Also- keep cost to a minimum) 

We're currently thinking of have a small reception at the Wolfeboro Inn- so someplace nearby would be ideal too! 

I hope you all can help me out!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Indoor Ceremony Location in Lakes Region

• Options
    Hi there, I live in Wolfeboro.  The Wolfeboro Inn is a nice place for a reception, also the Inn on Main has been redone and I know it used to have a beautiful barn-like function room.  Have you looked into Castle in the Clouds?  I used to work there and people got married outside of the castle or in the main floor of the carriage house and had the reception in the upstairs function hall of the carriage house.  Brewster Academy has a gorgeous boat house on Lake Winnipesaukee where you could get married in the same setting as your reception.

How many people are you thinking?  Hope these help and let me know if you need more ideas/suggestions/reviews!
  • Options
    Thanks SO much, Sunshine! I'll look up those ideas. I did looks at Castle in the Clouds, but it's way outside our budget.  We'll be at around 70 people. 
  • Options
    chase house and church landing in meredith has a nice indoor space.  we looked there for our wedding, but we really wanted outdoors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards