January 2013 Weddings
Options

Single Digits!!!!

Wow, I am now in single digits...
My wedding day is also in the 10 day forecast..LOL!!!  Looks good!

9 days and counting...cannot believe it.

Still have to do my programs and find a hotel for our wedding night.  A few other things too but for the most part, I am almost el finito!

I pick up my dress tonight...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing

Anyone else in single digits?
God is Faithful!

Re: Single Digits!!!!

• Options
    Gah! Funny you mention it I'm gonna analyze the hell outta the 10 day forecast tomorrow!

I'm pretty much done other than putting table numbers in their frames (wahoo!).

Also, we got our first wedding present sent to us from friends that can't attend yesterday that was fun :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:4b30a8e0-4fb2-444c-ba16-92a18e5e3f07Post:c695b434-2fb8-471d-b282-d638c8359bb1">Re: Single Digits!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gah! Funny you mention it I'm gonna analyze the hell outta the 10 day forecast tomorrow! I'm pretty much done other than putting table numbers in their frames (wahoo!). Also, we got our first wedding present sent to us from friends that can't attend yesterday that was fun :)
    Posted by Jinxed329[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh good God, I have been checking the weather OBSESSIVELY ever since it hit 10 days!</div><div>
    </div><div>By the way... totally disappointed in the weather in my region. The whole point to having a January wedding in New England was snow or, at the very least, COLD TEMPERATURES. Know what's going to happen? 55 degrees, and lots of snow melt in the remaining days leading up to the wedding. Good grief.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:4b30a8e0-4fb2-444c-ba16-92a18e5e3f07Post:fb0fb84e-7db5-403d-a9c5-2780d2346b92">Re: Single Digits!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Single Digits!!!! : Oh good God, I have been checking the weather OBSESSIVELY ever since it hit 10 days! By the way... totally disappointed in the weather in my region. T<strong>he whole point to having a January wedding in New England was snow or, at the very least, COLD TEMPERATURES. Know what's going to happen? 55 degrees, and lots of snow melt in the remaining days leading up to the wedding. Good grief</strong>.
    Posted by Joanna2385[/QUOTE]

<div>Ugh tell me about it! We had a good 10 inches of pretty snow and it's supposed to be 65 here on Saturday! Hopefully we get another good snow between then and my wedidng at the end of the month. </div>
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Eek!  So exciting.  I will be in single digits tomorrow.  I'm trying to follow a lot of your advice and breathe, and really take in the moment and remember that in the end, its about us...and not whether the menus or place cards are perfect.  Still a lot of odds and ends to do, but it will get done, because it has to :)  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:4b30a8e0-4fb2-444c-ba16-92a18e5e3f07Post:554ba20c-0930-4004-81f2-dc9614aaed08">Re: Single Digits!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Single Digits!!!! : Ugh tell me about it! We had a good 10 inches of pretty snow and it's supposed to be 65 here on Saturday! Hopefully we get another good snow between then and my wedidng at the end of the month. 
    Posted by manjermj[/QUOTE]

<div>I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww, it will be so Beautiful and so will you be!!  : )
    I'm glad my advice has helped you.  I need to also take it for myself too.  LOL.
    It's been nice to just take a "night off" of wedding stuff lately..that has def helped. 
    I want to take a bubble bath in the days to come...def..

When is your date?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:4b30a8e0-4fb2-444c-ba16-92a18e5e3f07Post:1cf80fa2-f6ab-4427-91ef-e6107421442c">Re: Single Digits!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eek!  So exciting.  I will be in single digets tomorrow.  I'm trying to follow a lot of your advice and breathe, and really take in the moment and remember that in the end, its about us...and not whether the menus or place cards are perfect.  Still a lot of odds and ends to do, but it will get done, because it has to :)  
    Posted by laurbar12[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ladies, I am hoping for no more snow!  LOL.  It would have nice on the trees or on the grass but NOT anywhere near sidewalks and roads.
    Doesnt look like it will be anywhere tho and I'm not upset about that at all!!  BYE BYE snow lol...oh and the ice...we have had alot of that on our sidewalk and driveway...and I take the public transportation (bus) to work everyday, so yea...it's been "so much fun" walking in it to get to the bus stop..lol.  :P 
    God is Faithful!
  • Options
    <div>We are getting married on the 19, and I'm planning quite a few bubble baths...and even a massage - in between a few runs, which also helps me to destress!!!  I completly agree though - it is nice to take a night off -and get some sleep!  So many people are sick with the ful that i want to put myself in a bubble!!!   It's always easier to give advice than take your own - but you should, it's great :)</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:4b30a8e0-4fb2-444c-ba16-92a18e5e3f07Post:8bb82adf-09ef-4c93-97b2-e224aaad88a2">Re: Single Digits!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, it will be so Beautiful and so will you be!!  : ) I'm glad my advice has helped you.  I need to also take it for myself too.  LOL. It's been nice to just take a "night off" of wedding stuff lately..that has def helped.  I want to take a bubble bath in the days to come...def.. When is your date? In Response to Re: Single Digits!!!! :
    Posted by WonderfulSavior[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    9 days for me as well!  So exciting!!  I still have plenty to get done.  But my list is getting smaller.   I am really sad about the no snow too.  I wanted to get some outdoor pictures with the snow.  Oh well.  Now need to figure out what other kinds of photos to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awww thanks!  : )

And Good for you with the running and massage too!!  ENJOY!!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:4b30a8e0-4fb2-444c-ba16-92a18e5e3f07Post:b0e75d05-d2e5-45cd-9fe1-df4d6a6c7b28">Re: Single Digits!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married on the 19, and I'm planning quite a few bubble baths...and even a massage - in between a few runs, which also helps me to destress!!!  I completly agree though - it is nice to take a night off -and get some sleep!  So many people are sick with the ful that i want to put myself in a bubble!!!   It's always easier to give advice than take your own - but you should, it's great :) In Response to Re: Single Digits!!!! :
    Posted by laurbar12[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards