Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bachelorette Parties

just wondering what everyone was doing for theirs... I am looking for ideas :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Parties

• Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BMs and I are going to the Jersey Shore for a long weekend in June. Can't wait!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Bean- I am debating doing the shore as well. My friends and I have many memories down there and I am tempted to do that or AC instead of Philly....
    which shore point are you heading to?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids are friends from different points in my life - some from my childhood, come college, one is only 22 and another is 35 (my sis-in law). Because of the varying age and since they aren't all friends with eachother,  I had such a tough time coming up with an idea. I am leaning towards a night in the city - maybe tapas and drinks at a BYOB following by a pole dancing class (for bridesmaids only.) And then I may have another night to go all out with just my close girlfriends to drink, dance, etc. One of the girls suggested having a "bachelorette tailgate" at a phillies game - not very girly but could be fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    the tailgate does sound fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We went in a limo to swanky bubbles and then to jollys. Very good time!
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenmac - One of my BMs has a house in Ocean City. So we're using that as our base, but will probably go out all over that area.

B2B - I LOVE Swanky Bubbles!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    all sound super fun!
    tough decisions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is in 2 weeks... and I know almost nothing.  I know that we have a place to stay... that we'll be having dinner... and that something is in the works at Jolly's.  But that's all I know.  Ask me again in 2 weeks :)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to Ocean City, Maryland for a long weekend, I'm so excited!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We went to the Dogfish Head Brewery and then got a hotel room in Rehobeth for the night and went to the Dogfish Head Brewpub.  It was great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards