Rhode Island
Options

Chargers!

Thought some of you may be interested in this, Christmas Tree Shop is giving 20% off coupons out (If you need one feel free to PM me, but they are only good until tomorrow!) as well as having acrylic chargers on sale for $1, meaning with the coupon they are 80 cents each! I went this weekend and got 120 chargers for 100 bucks, which is the cheapest I have seen ANYWHERE!

They have other colors as well, I saw red, gold, silver and black!

Also - I know its early but I will definitely be reselling my 120 gold ones after my wedding 12-1-12, so if your date is later then that - I can schedule to sell them to you after I use :)

Re: Chargers!

• Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine there after Christmas last year with teh same coupon. They came to 70 cents too so it ws a great deal.

I , as well, will be selling my gold chargers after my 8-25-12 wedding- so if you need more than 120 let me know!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! Ive been looking for some silver ones! Rachel I sent you a PM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know where I can find black ones?  I called every Christmas Tree Shop in the STATE and no one has them (at least not even close to how many I need - approx 220).  I looked on here, overstock, amazon, google.com, but they are all $2 or higher.  Does anyone know if I can rent them for about a buck or so?  TIA!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    musictchr25musictchr25 member
    edited December 2011
    LOMLBOAT, which state stores did you call? RI or MA?
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mass, but I called Warwick and they said they were all out.
  • Options
    musictchr25musictchr25 member
    edited December 2011
    If you want to try the Middletown/Newport store, I could help you out with shipping/delivery/getting them to you somehow.

Let me know.
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much Amanda!  I just called and they don't have anymore :(  I don't know why black is either selling out so quickly or just that maybe they aren't stocking them, but it's a bummer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw the black ones at the Stoughton MA store near Ikea - but I do remember they didnt have nearly as many black as the other colors :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies who PMd me - I just emailed it over to you...sorry I didnt get to it yesterday, remember today is the last day!
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Did you ask them if they could order the black ones for you, rather than just seeing if they are in store.
    I had my gold ones ordered- so that i could pick them up all bnoxed up and without the price tags on them so once less thing to peel off.

They broguth them in from the warehouse.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so smart i2012do! I am dreading peeling all the stickers off :(

Speaking of that - does anyone know of an easy way to get the stickers off without taking the paint off the charger!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i2012do - how would I do that?  Just call up and see if they can be ordered at any of the stores?
  • Options
    courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am praying I can find enough silver ones!! I think I need roughly 120. Thanks for the coupon, btw. Im gonna try the foxboro and north attleboro locations in MA today since they are closest to me.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Foxboro on Sunday and they had a bunch :) Silver and Gold are the ones they have the most in so you should be good with 1 maybe 2 stores to get to 120.  I got all my gold ones at 1 store :)
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Yes. Just call them up and say the amount you need. I picked mine up at North attleboro and the woman said brides do it all the time. Tell them you want them to be boxed and you have the coupon...
    When I picked them up, they brought them out on  a cart,  They were all still in teh boxes (I believe they came 20 per box), without price tags on them or anything.

If you do have tags on them I suggest you take them off sooner than later- I had some pink chargers and i left the stickers on for months- and it was a lot harder to take off.

Take a damp, hot cloth and soak the sticker- then peel- it makes it a lot easier!
  • Options
    I have beautiful glass crystal chargers for sale if anyone is interested. I have about 170 of them. Rental co. wanted 5 each to rent. I purchased exact same ones for 3 each. Will sell for 1.50 each.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards