Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Teeth Whitening?

Hi Everyone!

So I want to whiten my teeth, and I came across a pretty good deal for Zoom! Teeth Whitening.  I have been reading some reviews, but they are kind of vague.  Has anyone had the Zoom! procedure?  How long do you think it lasts?  Some of the reviews said only a week.

I also read it was kinda painful, so I don't want to do that if it won't last.  Any information would help me out!

Thanks!

Re: Teeth Whitening?

• I only did Crest Whitestrips for my wedding and I had AMAZING results. I think a lot of other girls have, too.
    My dentist doesn't even do any whitening procedures anymore because he said people can get just as good results doing them at home.
    Just my $.02
  • We used those whitening trays for a week before the wedding. It was pretty easy and worked really well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_teeth-whitening-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:aad4f96f-6b26-402a-b60f-64e20461134fPost:d7212bf3-aa66-40d2-9c73-c0efee30413b">Re: Teeth Whitening?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I only did Crest Whitestrips for my wedding and I had AMAZING results. I think a lot of other girls have, too. My dentist doesn't even do any whitening procedures anymore because he said people can get just as good results doing them at home. Just my $.02
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto this.</div>
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had Zoom whitening done about a month ago. The results are great but it can hurt, yes, if you have sensitive teeth. For about 24 hours, I had shooting pains in some of my teeth. They do give you a numbing gel to help with the pain. And ibuprofen helps, too. If you don't have a good pain tolerance, though, I wouldn't recommend it. I've heard that Whitestrips work just as well.
  • I also agree that crest whitestrips are an awesome option, I used them before with great results, you just have to stick to it for the whole kit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used the Crest Whitestrips for just 5 days before my wedding and I saw results.  I kicked myself for not doing them sooner.

• I have a bond on my front tooth, so they say not to use the Whitestrips because it could affect it, or not work on the area.  My old roomate used them and her teeth looked great!

I was hoping that doing it professionally would be less risky with the bond I have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards