Christian Weddings
Options

Observant...party of me...

When did the horrid ZonderKidz background disappear?  Has it been a while or was it more recent?  I've been on here just about every day and JUST noticed.

Re: Observant...party of me...

• Options
    hah! I didn't notice until you posted about it!
  • Options
    I just noticed too!
  • Options
    Just noticed as well! So glad it's gone!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Hooray! So glad it gone! They probably weren't getting the sales they were hoping for.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    It's been gone at least since Thursday. That's when I noticed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    I didn't notice until I read your post.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Is it sad that I too didn't notice until you posted lol
  • Options
    Well I didn't even notice that there WAS one in the first place haha! I don't know if I just didn't notice it or if I wasn't on here while it was there (sometimes I'm not on for a few days or so). 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_observantparty-of-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f20059ee-b80b-416c-8bd9-b4f3f08613cdPost:22c11910-21f8-4fab-b1d2-28929bfa1b79">Re: Observant...party of me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well I didn't even notice that there WAS one in the first place haha! I don't know if I just didn't notice it or if I wasn't on here while it was there (sometimes I'm not on for a few days or so). 
    Posted by AshNoel8[/QUOTE]

<div>It was there for weks, maybe months.  I think you win the prize for least observant :-P</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_observantparty-of-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f20059ee-b80b-416c-8bd9-b4f3f08613cdPost:b05b7528-a690-4c33-bd36-57e3eba4b8e8">Re: Observant...party of me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Observant...party of me... : It was there for weks, maybe months.  I think you win the prize for least observant :-P
    Posted by DramaGeek[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Haha oh wow! I remember the Flower Girl Bible page that kept coming up, but that's it. I guess I AM unobservant. I need to work on that haha. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards