Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I need help finding a color of shoes

I have these maxi dresses for the girls that start at a fuschia pink and fade into almost a sherbert orange and then back to the pink at the bottom - i ordered orange flip flops but the color on the website was not the color that showed up at my door and was going to swap them out for pink but i am afraid of what might show up.  Is there a better color of shoes that would go with pink and orange dresses?  we are getting married outside in April and some of the yard is slanted so flats are the best option.  I fix computers for a living so the creative side of my brain doesn't work well for this stuff. I need help. 

Re: I need help finding a color of shoes

• Options
    Thank you so much!!! I will see what i can find.  Your help is greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    I agree that metallic would look really nice with that dress. If you want a specific shade, you could always buy dyeable flip flops.
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i think gold would be best since they're warm tones but silver would be okay too. def metallic
  • Options
    if they don't wana spend much old navy always has metallic sandals or flops..
  • Options
    silver, or a gold metallic.   Nice summer garden or beachy look dresses, I like them.

I like these Zappos  slingback flats that are basically gold, but pick up the tone of the dress above, the reflective metallic effect.    Also shoes to wear again.

The back strap of a slingback is a lot nicer if there is dancing, than a flip flop.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards