Chit Chat

MOH + 1 :)

First let me just say my MOH and I have been friends since High School. She is very sweet, very smart and she is one of those girls who are equally beautiful inside and out! But, even though she is everything a man wants, she is a bit on the "socially awkward" side. AKA being able to talk to people and feel relaxed at the same time has been difficult for her and because of this she has had only one boyfriend in her life. 

When it came to asking her to be my MOH, I wasn't sure at first if she would be comfortable with the idea because she has always wanted to find love, and I didn't want to rub it in... I guess thats how you say it? Anyways she started dating this guy a few months ago, and it seems to be serious (they swapped "I love you's")! She looks so happy now and I love it! Her attitude has changed for the best, and I am more than excited for her!  
~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~

Re: MOH + 1 :)

• That's great! And of course I'm assuming you're inviting her BF.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_moh-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:99eef8fd-d6a8-442f-a506-bcea7a82d26ePost:949feb50-76ba-446c-a827-04d657050a08">Re:MOH 1 :</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great! And of course I'm assuming you're inviting her BF.
    Posted by Teddy917[/QUOTE]

<div> Of course I did! I'm not a complete A$$hole...</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_moh-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:99eef8fd-d6a8-442f-a506-bcea7a82d26ePost:949feb50-76ba-446c-a827-04d657050a08">Re:MOH 1 :</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great! And of course I'm assuming you're inviting her BF.
    Posted by Teddy917[/QUOTE]

<div> Of course I did! I'm not a complete A$$hole...</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards