Hawaii

Maui Welcome BBQ's

I see that a lot of brides are hosting welcome BBQ's for their guests.  Are you doing self catered events?  Where are you having them?  I am getting married on Maui and would love some ideas.  Thanks! 

Re: Maui Welcome BBQ's

• We're having a welcome dinner at the condo complex where most of our guests are staying. My father in law is having it catered. It is going to be very easy and convenient and I don't have to do anything but show up! :)
  • We are also having ours at our Condo complex. FH loves to BBQ so we are going to hit Costco and he has planned a menu. We are having our Rehersal Dinner Catered though. It was either one or the other and we figured our guests wouldnt really care as long as they are fed. 
  • We are planning to just hit up the Costco and do it ourselves, at the condo complex where we are staying.
  • edited September 2012
    Mine is called the "I Do"bbq. I decided no bridesmaides etc.ehy put them through the torture? Its at a beach catered by IRon Imu. Rob is super nice. Can't wait. I'm from Tx sort of and he is from Houston I think. Hope that helps.
  • fluffiest1 I just looked up the Iron Imu and it looks great!  How did you find a spot to have it? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards