Virginia
Options

Need Wedding Band Custom Made

Does anyone know of a reliable jeweler or designer that can custom make a wedding band to fit my engagement ring? It was typically sold as a set, but we bought just the engagement ring and can't buy the band separate. I have a picture of what the band is supposed to look like, I just need someone to re-create it or something similar to it. I'd love for them to be in VA, but if they aren't that's ok we're willing to travel :-) Thanks!!

Renee

Re: Need Wedding Band Custom Made

• Options
    We used Mark Friedman's Custom Jewelers in Yorktown, Va. We had the same issue you're having where my H bought the e-ring, but the wedding band was almost $900 and it nested against the e-ring, which I didn't want. Friedman's made an exact match of my e-ring (with an intricate hand-carved design) with out the notch for about $400. It is perfect and no on would ever know they were made by the same jeweler.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fantastic!! Thank you so much :-)

Renee
  • Options
    In Chesapeake and VA Beach you can go to Long jewelers They are great or go to david nygard in chesapeake across from greenbrier mall.
  • Options
    The Precious Gem in williamsburg (i think they're in va beach as well) custom made my engagement ring and will be making a band to match, they're fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards